- 8 premium Clarett+ mic preamplifiers
- Focusrite’s acclaimed Air circuit, switchable per channel
- Pro-standard ADAT connectivity
- Front-panel instrument/mic combo inputs x 2
- Front-panel JFET instrument inputs x 2
- Rear-panel 1/4-inch/XLR combo inputs x 2
- 48V phantom power (switchable in 2 banks)
- Per-channel rear-panel TS insert jacks
- Word clock I/O BNC connectors
- Line outputs via DB-25 connector
- Includes Hitmaker Expansion software bundle
- Internal power supply; IEC power cable included
Designed to provide an additional eight mic pres, eight line outputs, and 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA conversion, the Focusrite Clarett+ OctoPre connects with your existing interface via ADAT connections. Building upon the success of the original OctoPre, the Clarett+ OctoPre features improved high-dynamic-range A/D and D/A conversion with ultralow distortion that provides clearer mixes and stunning details at all levels. The mic pres are outfitted with Focusrite's proprietary Air feature, which allows you to switch impedances to emulate an analog ISA preamp. You can also instantiate a transformer-resonance effect to lend your signal clarity and a sense of air. These mic pres switch automatically between mic level and line level.
The front-panel inputs feature an extended amount of headroom to suit the high-output signal of sources such as electric guitars, while the rear panel offers XLR-1/4" combination jacks for the remaining six inputs. With a dynamic range of 118 dB, each input leads into a 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion stage capable of sample rates up to 192 kHz. Every input also sports its own insertion point—with hardwired relay bypass—for outboard compressors, EQs, or any processor you have.
On the output side, the Clarett OctoPre offers eight channels of digital-to-analog conversion, giving you 118 dB of dynamic range in the process. The analog outputs are accessible via a 25-pin D-sub connection. As the outputs can also be configured to accept line-level signal from the mic pres, this device is suitable for mixing sessions and for feeding live consoles, while simultaneously recording on the digital side.
Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box.
Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle - A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
Ableton Live Lite - The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
• Native Instruments® MASSIVE
• FAST Balancer
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access - For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 - The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC - The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys - Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock - Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite - Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
• Relab’s LX480 Essentials - Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
|Channels||8 x 8|
|UPC / EAN||815301001430|