Compact, moving-head fixture with bright 170W, cool-white LED light engine, for punchy and bold beams
This product includes a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty from Chauvet Professional.
- Compact, moving-head fixture with bright 170W, cool-white LED light engine, for punchy and bold beams
- Motorized focus, three-facet rotating prism, iris, and variable frost offer creative beam control
- Quiet operation ideal when used in low-noise environments
- Precision-designed optics for hard-edged effects
- Color wheel with eight colors, split-color ability, and continuous, variable-speed scrolling
- Two gobo wheels, one fixed-slot scrolling wheel and one rotating, interchangeable, scrolling wheel
- Gobo shake and continuous, variable-speed scrolling effects
- Dual gobo wheels allow for gobo morphing effects between gobo wheels
- 0-100% LED dimming
- Beam angle: 16°
- Up to 540° pan and 250° tilt
The Rogue R1X Spot is powered by a bright, 170W, cool-white LED that has a beam angle of 16°. The color wheel comes with eight colors plus white and split, and is capable of continuous, variable-speed scrolling. The two gobo wheels include seven rotating gobos plus open on wheel 1, and eight fixed gobos plus open on wheel 2. Each wheel features gobo shake and continuous, variable-speed scrolling.
The unit is controlled via DMX with two channel modes (16 or 19). In addition to DMX daisy-chaining, the Rogue R2X Spot supports power-linking via its pass-through powerCON power connectors. You can daisy-chain up to five fixtures in a 120V environment or up to 10 fixtures in a 230V environment. Included are two Omega brackets with mounting hardware and a Neutrik powerCON power cord.
|UPC / EAN