Fully featured RGBW LED yoke wash fixture with zoom
This product includes a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty from Chauvet Professional.
- Fully featured RGBW LED yoke wash fixture with zoom
- 16-bit dimming of master dimmer as well as individual colors for smooth control of fades
- 7 RGBW LEDs, 25 W each
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- Unique lens design for excellent color blending
- Fast, smooth pan and tilt movement
- RDM enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
- Selectable LED maximum output to match legacy Rogue R1 Washes
- Selectable PWM settings for camera operation
- 6 distinct dimming modes for advanced control
- User-selected calibrated white for 7500 K at full output
- Omega mounting bracket, fits all Rogue and Maverick fixtures
- Easy to read OLED display with simple, effective menu options
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
The CHAUVET PROFESSIONAL Rogue R1X Wash is an LED moving-head wash light with a bubble lens design for accurate color rendering and dynamic visual effects. Featuring wide, 8 to 30° beam angles and 11 to 48° field angles with a motorized zoom, fast and precise pan/tilt movements with movement macros, and a variable strobe, it is an ideal addition to any touring rig or permanent installation for energizing dance floors, event spaces, and more.
The Rogue R1X Wash is powered by seven, 25W quad-color RGBW LEDs (red, green, blue, white), which allow for smooth color mixing with six distinct dimming modes. The unit can be controlled using the built-in OLED display or, for programming versatility, via simple and complex DMX channel profiles.
In addition to DMX daisy-chaining, the Rogue R1X Wash supports power linking via its pass-through powerCON power connectors, minimizing time spent on cable runs and finding power outlets. You can daisy-chain up to 10 fixtures in a 120V environment, or up to 20 fixtures in a 230V environment. Included is an Omega bracket with mounting hardware and a Neutrik powerCON power cord.
|UPC / EAN