- 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI multi-rate signal processing
- 5 buffered and re-clocked outputs
- 1 channel SFP output for optional
- Support DVB-ASI signal
- Automatic cable equalization and signal retiming
- All ancillary data is passed to the outputs
- LED indicators for power and signal lock
- Threaded locking power connector
- Detachable bracket design for wall mounting
Split one SDI signal into five outputs with the SD1151-12G 12G-SDI 1x5 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier from AV Matrix. Designed for video production distribution, this DA features one input and five outputs and it reclocks, equalizes, and buffers your output for optimal transmission. The SD1151-12G supports up to 4K60, 12Gb/s video at maximums of 197' for 12G and 460' for HD-SDI signals.
SD1151-12G features include signal lock and power LED indicators, ancillary data passthrough to the outputs, support for DVB-ASI signals, and downward-compatible transmission. The compact SD1151-12G switching DA features redundant power inputs with locking, threaded power connectors and includes a 5V power supply.
|UPC / EAN||6971118000180|