- The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame-rate converted to the required standard
- One HDMI and two SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs
- One 3.5mm analog audio input can be embedded in output
- Use the DIP switches or a computer to change settings
- The embedded audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control, power, and firmware updates
- Dual threaded locking connectors can provide redundant power
Combining capabilities usually reserved for a computer controlled converter the SC2030 3G-SDI/HDMI Scaling Cross Converter from AV Matrix is a compact device that features a video cross converter and scaler all in one. The SC2030 features both an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input, and can cross convert either signal to the other. It also features a 3.5mm analog audio input which can be embedded into your output signal. The built-in scaler and frame rate converter each allow you to convert the input signal to your required output standard.
The SC2030 features one HDMI output and two 3G-SDI outputs, controllable via selectable conversion modes accessed by DIP switches, providing you with a variety of modes to fit your needs. It can also be controlled using a Windows computer with AV Matrix software via the micro-USB port, which is also used to power the unit. Dual threaded locking connectors allow you to power the unit with external power supplies for redundancy.
|UPC / EAN||6971118000005|