Allen & Heath warrants Allen & Heath branded hardware products and accessories contained in the original packaging against defects in materials for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase by the end-user purchaser.
- Adds solid-feeling 60mm faders to the popular ZED-10FX mixer
- 4 mic/line channels, 2 with guitar DIs that re-create the warmth and character of a classic tube preamp
- 3 stereo channels for keyboards and other stereo sources
- 3-band EQ design with MusiQ for quick, easy optimization of your EQ settings
- High-quality built-in digital effects for polishing your sound
- Stereo USB audio connectivity for capturing quick recordings
- Comprehensive monitoring and effective metering
- Rugged Neutrik XLR and 1/4" connectors
The Allen & Heath ZED60-10FX is a small, 6-channel mixer that packs an incredible amount of connectivity along with built-in digital effects. It's a great companion for live mixing, live recording, and multitracking over USB.
The ZED60-10FX features 4 mic/line inputs with 3-band EQ and Phantom Power. Channels 3 and 4 have 1/4" Hi-Z instrument-level inputs for connecting guitars, electric basses, etc. There are 2 additional stereo channels for connecting keyboards or other stereo sources, like a CD player or iPod.
The channel strips of the ZED60-10FX have big functionality for a small format mixer. Each channel features low and high frequency shelving EQ, while the mono channels add a 100Hz high pass filter and an extra band of sweepable midrange. An FX send on each channel controls how much signal is sent to the onboard effects buss, while an Aux send can feed an independent monitor mix. After the panning controls, each channel can be sent or bypassed from the recording buss, post-EQ solo'd with the "Listen" button, or muted. The final stage of each channel strip is a 60mm level fader, providing a tactile mixing experience.
|UPC / EAN
|Allen & Heath
|Out of Stock